Please respond to the following BUS 309 Week 8 Assignment
This assignment will give you the opportunity to choose a case study, and then write about the ethical implications and the impact of the events that are described. Each case study includes a set of questions that you should answer. You can choose either Case Study 9.1: Unprofessional Conduct, or Case Study 8.4: Have Gun Will Travel.
Click the link above to learn more about Assignment 2!
NOTE: Expectations & Important information for this and future assignments
The ideology behind the required assignments is to test yourself, to assess your knowledge, and to serve as a testimonial that you grasped the material. These assignments help you to grow, excel, and succeeded in the future. In order to accomplish this, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Read the directions/requirements
- Review the rubric. Have the rubric in front of you while your compost the paper.
- Check your document for plagiarism- You have access to Safe Assign, a tool to check for similarities (plagiarism). A similarity report is populated shortly after your submit the assignment. I strongly suggest you review/redo the assignment, if the report shows a similarity greater than 20%. This tool is for your benefit, please use it to ensure your submission confirms to Strayer University’s requirements. Most of all this tool will help you avoid violating the Academic Integrity Policy.
- Read/Review the late submission policy. This link is located under the Student Center Tab, under the Student Course Guide section
Familiarize yourself with the following: APA, Paraphrasing, Citing (in-text), Quoting, and Plagiarism
Under the Student Center Tab, at the bottom, under Additional sources there are many helpful links that will help you excel in composing, citing, writing and avoiding plagiarism. I am also providing these links for your convenience.
- APA: Make sure your paper confirms to Strayer Universities’ APA requirements. Setting up document for APA:
- Paraphrasing: Every day when we talk, write, send emails, text, etc., we paraphrase. Yet this word seem to scare everyone.
- Plagiarism: Cheating, Stealing, Scamming, Vandalism, etc., are just some of the many word use to describe/define Plagiarism.
What is Plagiarism? :http://www.plagiarism.org/plagiarism-101/what-is-p…
- Quotation, Paraphrase and Summary: What is it? These are the fundamentals ways to improve one’s writing skills.
Note: The information above will help you to provide quality work. Be advised: I will be checking your submission through Safe Assign, and turnitin (plagiarism checker), if need be. If the similarity index is greater than 20%, and further evaluation indicates that the document is plagiarized, a grade of “zero” will be recorded in the grade book. Furthermore, Student Affairs will be notified of violation of the Academic Integrity policy. If the assignment is deemed to have been Plagiarized, under no circumstances will you have a chance to RE-DO. NO EXCEPTIONS!