nancy carol only ethical issues
The final paper on ethics issues is a 750 word research paper on any of the top six ethics-related global workplace issues (listed below). This paper is worth 20% of your grade. Please use the APA format and cite at least two (2) sources. I have guidelines on using the APA format and citing sources below. Please submit your research paper by clicking on the prompt “Final Paper.”
Follow the directions below for a step-by-step process.
Forced Labor, child labor,working hours
Health and safety in the workplace, working conditions
Gift giving, bribes
Assignment Requirements (Use as a checklist):
* Topic is an Ethics-Related Global Workplace Issue
* Use 10 or 12 pt Arial or Times New Roamn Font
* Minimum of 750 words. No more than 1,000 words
* Minimum of two (2) cited sources
* Use APA format and parenthetical citations right after cited material (See below)
* Make sure your name is on the Paper
* Paper should contain an Introduction, a Body, and a Conclusion
Please submit your paper by Sunday at midnight of Week 3. You will only be able to submit it one time.
Organization: 10 points possible
Content/Knowledge: 40 points possible
Using References: 20 points possible
Followed Guidelines/APA format: 15 points possible
Spelling/Grammar at the college level: 15 points possible
Total: 100 points Possible
- Name on top right corner of page
- Title centered 4 spaces under name
- Introduction – 1st paragraph
A. Define ethical issue.
B. Give background or history of ethical issue.
C. List the main points you are going to discuss in the body of the paper. Make sure to have at least 3. You need one paragraph in the body for each point you mention in this part of the introduction.
D. State thesis: purpose of paper. This is the last sentence of your introduction. (Ex: In many third world countries, children are forced into slave labor where they suffer from exploitation, poor working conditions, and harsh disciline.)
- Body – 2nd, 3rd, and 4th paragraphs
A. The 2nd paragraph of your paper (or 1st paragraph of the body should discuss the first point you listed in the introduction.
B. The next paragraph of your paper should discuss the 2nd point you listed.
C. Continue in this pattern until you have addressed the points you listed.
- Conclusion – Last paragraph
A. Restate your thesis or the purpose of your paper
B. Write about why this is important
C. Mention future research professionals are conducting regarding this disorder
D. Remember to make the conclusion similar in length to the other paragraphs.
Many students write a one or two sentence conclusion. Do not do that.
Here are some websites that may be helpful to you:
Below, please find APA Guidelines and Tips. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
What is a parenthetical citation right after the material you cited?
It is when you place the source in parenthesis ( ) right after the sentence you cited instead of waiting until the end of the paper.
It helps the reader to know exactly what sentences and paragraphs are taken from particular sources.
Example: Place the author’s name and the source’s date of publication in parentheses immediately after the end of the cited material.
* An employer is one who employs or uses others to do his or her work, or to work (Bennet-Alexander, Hartman, p. 11)
* Families with no telephone service have difficulty accessing social services for which they are qualified (Benton Foundation, 1998, chap. 2, “Societal Priorities”).