You are a law enforcement officer in Centervale with ten years of experience on your regular beat. While conducting a regular patrol, you notice three men standing near a jewelry store. As you observe them, you notice that one of them leaves the group to peep into the window of the jewelry store. He returns and engages in a conversation and then gestures to the store. The other two men also take turns to look into the window of the store and engage in a conversation.
in a minimum of 250 words, post to the Discussion Area your response to the following:
- Will you approach these three men to question them? What would you say to them?
- What other actions might you engage in with regard to these men?
- Why would you take the actions you mentioned above?
- Would there be a reason you would not approach these three men?
- What could these three men say or do to reduce your suspicions?
Discussion Grading Criteria and Rubric
All discussion assignments in this course will be graded using a rubric. This assignment is worth 40 points. Download the discussion rubric and carefully read it to understand the expectations.