Research a recent newsworthy event that questioned the ethics of a company.
Write a 350- to 700-word paper (not including title and reference page) on the event you have chosen.
- Explain the situation of the event.
- Describe the company’s ethical obligation in their communications to the public.
- Answer the following questions:
- Did you find any evidence of communications to the general public?
- How effective was the communication in terms of establishing credibility?
- If not, what approach would you suggest the company take to communicate to the public to gain credibility?
- Cite and reference at least two sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Use one of the templates for APA papers provided in the Center for Writing Excellence.