https://prudentprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/prudentprofessors-300x87.png 0 0 Joseph https://prudentprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/prudentprofessors-300x87.png Joseph2021-02-06 04:29:122021-02-06 04:29:12assignment 4852537 2
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
assignment 4852537 2
To complete the assignment, perform the following tasks:
- Open this Excel workbook and save the worksheet as “FirstInital_LastName_PivotIPA04_.xlsx.”
- Highlight the entire data set, and insert a pivot table.
- For more information on how to create a pivot table, click here.
- Create a new worksheet, and sort the pivot table as follows:
- Move Student level to the Column level.
- Move the Year will move to Values, changing your values to count instead of sum.
- Move the Course to Row Label.
- Insert a Column chart and expand your chart. Select Chart Layout 3, and also change your chart design style 2.
- Add a title “Course Availability” for your table.
- Save the worksheet as “Course Availability,” and save your document as “FirstInitial_LastName_PivotIPA04_solution.”
- Return to the Data sheet, highlight all the data, and click on Insert a pivot chart.
- For more information on how to create a pivot chart, click here.
- Create a new worksheet, and sort the pivot chart as follows:
- Filter the Year.
- Move Courses to Axis Fields.
- Move the Count of Student to Value.
- Change your chart type to columns and choose a style from the design tab. Insert the name “Course Overview” as your title.
- Adjust your new chart by expanding it from cells A22 to G48.
- Rename the worksheet to “Course Overview.” Submit your Excel spreadsheet.
Microsoft. (n.d.). Create or delete a PivotTable or PivotChart report. Retrieved from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel-help/create-or-delete-a-pivottable-or-pivotchart-report-HP010342375.aspx?CTT=1#_Toc254687657